Senior RA, Discovery Immunology
We are seeking an enthusiastic lab-based research associate to join the Immunology group at Kymera. Kymera is advancing the field of targeted protein degradation, accessing the body’s innate protein recycling machinery to degrade rather than inhibit dysregulated, disease-causing proteins. Powered by Pegasus, a game-changing integrated degradation platform, Kymera is accelerating drug discovery to advance new treatment options for patients with previously untreatable diseases.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for developing and performing biochemical and cellular assays to elucidate mechanism of action, and enable hit finding and lead optimization in early stage immunology discovery programs.
- Extensive hands-on experience in biochemical and cellular assay development.
- Experience with intracellular protein quantitation by Western blot, MSD, or MS is a plus.
- General knowledge of signaling pathways, protein homeostasis, and regulation of gene expression in a diverse disease context.
- Demonstrated ability to implement new techniques, independently analyze and interpret experimental data, lead or participate productive discussion with peers, and conduct multiples laboratory tasks efficiently.
- Attention to detail and proven track record in handling, analyzing and recording experimental data, and presenting results to project teams and external collaborators.
B.S./MS in Biology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or related disciplines with a minimum of 5-year laboratory experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
Email us at email@example.com to tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.