Scientist or Senior Scientist, Discovery
The candidate for this position will be responsible for developing and performing biochemical and biophysical assays to enable hit finding and lead optimization in early stage discovery programs. He/she will work closely with external collaborators to generate high-quality protein reagents and perform biochemical characterization of target proteins and protein complexes.
- Extensive hands-on experience in biochemical and biophysical assay development, such as SPR, ITC, TR-FRET, ALPHAScreen, fluorescence polarization etc.
- Experience with intracellular protein quantitation by Western blot, MSD, or MS.
- General knowledge of signaling pathways, protein homeostasis, and regulation of gene expression in a diverse disease context.
- Demonstrated ability to implement new techniques, independently analyze and interpret experimental data, lead or participate productive discussion with peers, and conduct multiples laboratory tasks efficiently.
- Attention to detail and proven track record in handling, analyzing and recording experimental data, and presenting results to project teams and external collaborators.
Enthusiastic, goal-driven, collaborative and team-oriented, open-minded, creative, self-awareness, excellent communication skills
B.S./MS in Biochemistry with a minimum of 5-year laboratory experience or PhD with a minimum of 3-year experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.