Scientist, Immunology (Research Assistant to Senior Scientist)
We are seeking an enthusiastic, lab-based scientist to join the Immunology group at Kymera Therapeutics. The Immunology Scientist will be responsible for developing and performing biochemical and cellular assays to elucidate mechanism of action, and enable hit finding and lead optimization in early stage immunology discovery programs, advancing new treatment options for patients with previously untreatable diseases.
- Develop and conduct multiple biochemical and cellular assays
- Provide interpretation and analysis of results to Kymera team members, including presentation of findings
- Develop and implement effective techniques to assist lead optimization
- Support and maintain efficient lab operations for the Immunology team
- Extensive hands-on experience in biochemical and cellular assay development
- General knowledge of signaling pathways, protein homeostasis, and regulation of gene expression in a diverse disease context
- Demonstrated ability to implement new techniques, independently analyze and interpret experimental data, lead or participate in productive discussion with peers, and conduct multiple laboratory tasks efficiently
- Attention to detail and proven track record in handling, analyzing and recording experimental data, and presenting results to project teams and external collaborators
Enthusiastic, goal-driven, collaborative and team-oriented, open-minded, creative, self-aware, excellent communication skills, proven strategic and people leadership skills
- B.S./M.S. in Biology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or related disciplines with a minimum of 5 years laboratory experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with intracellular protein quantitation by Western blot, MSD, or MS is a plus
Email us at email@example.com to tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.